Hey there! Thank you for coming to my blog. Since lots of people like lists (including me), I decided to put stuff about me in a list format.
The following list gives you some facts about who I am:
- My name is Laura.
- I was born in Atlanta, GA and adopted when I was two months old.
- I am black and my parents are white.
- I have PCOS, PMDD and a COVID-19 survivor.
- I hope to get a job writing/editing and/or providing virtual assistant services from my home.
- I am an INFJ.
- I am a mother and a wife.
- I am a bit weird but lovable (at least I think anyways).
- I love to create, research and write.
- I am an avid exerciser.
- I love drinking tea (especially dessert tea!).
- I love to read about health-related topics.
- I have a bachelor’s degree and a few graduate degree credits
- One of my favorite movies is Alien (1979).
- My all time favorite show is X-Files.